PSD Facility Scheduling
Welcome to Portsmouth School Department's Online Facility/Fields Scheduling Software!
You will not be able to schedule until your organization is approved. Once approved you will receive an email with your user id and password in order to request your event. Your invoice will be sent to you once the event has taken place.
**There is a new policy in place for rental of the PHS Kate Grana Auditorium. This includes new additional fees for sound and lights. Please see the side tab for more detailed information.
Information needed to become approved:
- PSD Organization Information Form (side page)
- Non-Profit documentation (If applicable): 1) Certification of Non-Profit Status (located on side page) AND 2) IRS Letter confirming 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Insurance Binder or TULIP (sent to PSD directly from insurance company). We must receive all insurance binders naming Portsmouth School Dept. as additionally insured before or with your rental request.
Please email this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your organization is approved, you may use the online scheduling to reserve your event. Please refer to the Quick Step Guide for Requestors located on the side page. You will receive a confirming/denying email within 15 days of your request.
- You are required to bring your confirmation to the school event to show if requested.
- Requests for facility/field use must be made at least 30 days prior to the date desired.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL AN EVENT. PLEASE EMAIL FACILITIES@PORTSMOUTHSCHOOLSRI.ORG WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR SCHEDULED EVENT OR YOU WILL BE INVOICED FOR THAT EVENT!
The Portsmouth Boosters Club is the only group authorized to operate concessions on the grounds of Portsmouth Public Schools. If the Boosters are unable to operate concessions for your event please contact school department administration for additional information. The Boosters can be contacted as follows: Mrs. Carlene Mohr at email@example.com.