Mr. Steinmetz's and Mrs.Grant's 7th Grade C-2 Math Page
All information about 7th Grade C-2 Math at Portsmouth Middle School, including daily homework assignments, notes, and classwork can be found on Google Classroom.
Our entire DIGITS math curriculum is published online. Students will not be issued a physical math book for our math curriculum. All lessons that we will go over in class as well as extra practice activities can be found online. Every student will be given an ID and Password at the beginning of the year. See me if you have any issues with this website.
Accelerated Math Website:
**** https://www.pearsonrealize.com ****
7th Grade Math Website:
Every student is expected to bring the following materials to Math class every single day:
- Three Ring (1.5 inch) Math Binder
- Because we do not have a textbook, our binder becomes a reference for homework, tests, and quizzes. The binder should be taken home nightly to assist with homework completion.
- DIGITS Student Companion Workbook – DO NOT TAKE HOME!
- This workbook compliments our curriculum and should stay at school.
- Pencils (mechanical preferred) and Erasers - No Pens, please!
- Scientific Calculator – Not used every day.
- Homework will be assigned almost every night in C-2 Math. It is expected that you complete the homework every night. Digital copies of most homework assignments can be found on Google Classroom. There is no excuse for missing homework. Homework is practice. We will go over every assignment and it will be checked for completion at the beginning of every class period.
- ALL PAPERS must be turned in with work shown for full credit.
All grades must be earned in math class. Your grade is simply the total of the points that you earn during the school year on homework (15%), classwork/participation (20%), and assessments (65%). All grades are kept up to date on ASPEN. If you ever have a question about your grade or an assignment, message me on ASPEN, email me, or see me before or after school.