Faculty Staff Advisory Committee Goals
- Improve lines of communication and to promote a free exchange of ideas to facilitate the educational process in the school buildings.
- Issues should affect/impact a number of faculty members or the entire school/district.
- Member issues with other members and contractual issues (including facility issues) should not be addressed through FSAC:
- These types of issues should be handled with the building rep. and the Principal.
Since the FSAC represents the entire faculty, the best strategy is to ensure that all members:
- Know the issue at hand
- Consider, identify, and examine every possible solution
- Have a chance to be heard
- Respect each other's opinions as valid
- Clarify points they do not fully understand
- Can live with the final decision and speak to its validity
Report back to Staff
- Share agenda
- Share minutes
Any agenda item requests should be brought to your school representative.